In today’s information technology-intensive healthcare environment, even the smallest issue in a mission-critical system can pull you away from your primary focus: fulfilling your promise to your patients and clients.
That’s why PTP offers healthcare IT solutions with our IT Management Solutions.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage, and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide 24/7/365 customer support via the PTP Customer Care Center—located in North America
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate to make sure your issues and concerns about your healthcare I services are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with PTP
Optional IT Solutions
- PTP Mobile Device Management – PTP helps secure and manage your organization’s data and electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI) on all personal- and practice-owned mobile devices with our cloud-based MDM solution. We manage policy configuration and device activation/deactivation for you and work with you to help implement MDM policies that fit your practice’s security policies.
- Virtualized Desktop – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment
- Desktop Encryption – PTP provides whole disk encryption for laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. We fully manage the entire encryption process, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects.
- Email Options – Email is the life blood of many organizations, and our healthcare IT services cater to that need. We offer the following options to our hosted email service:
- Mobile email
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
Peace of Mind Means Choice
Many of the healthcare IT services included in our IT Management Solutions are available a la carte. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met.
Our healthcare IT services help you:
- Enable access to critical patient information
- Improve performance of the EHR systems
- Stabilize the infrastructure by restoring the ability to print and scan
- Restore access to the Internet
- Decrease exposure to HIPAA violation penalties
- Keep critical applications running reliably and smoothly