PTP provides detailed and extensive training courses to our customers. Utilizing our skilled, highly technical Subject Matter Experts, we deliver the highest caliber of education and knowledge transfer that our customers need.
At PTP, we excel in providing Knowledge Management solutions. We utilize the Knowledge Management Body of Knowledge (KMBOK) to create, share, and manage the information that keeps your organization running. PTP even offers a Knowledge Management Certification course to competitively distinguish your organization.
Specific Training Courses:
US Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School
PTP has provided training and education services America’s Special Operations Forces (SOF). At the US Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg, NC, our employees supported the Human Dynamics and Performance (HDP) Program, the Special Operations Cognitive Enhancement Program (SOCEP) and the U.S. Army Special Operations Forces Captains Career Course. Their work increased the number of students who passed the rigorous tests found in the Special Forces, Civil Affairs and Military Information Support training pipelines. These pipelines produce America’s Green Berets among Army Special Operations Forces.
Specific requirements include:
- Cognitive Performance Coaching
- Adaptive Thinking and Leadership Coaching
- Graduate Research Management Support (provide support to soldier scholars pursuing information on topics important to Army Special Operations Forces – ARSOF)
- Research Analysis (managing big data from test results in the training pipelines)
- Organizational Performance Integration (integrating lessons learned and trends from analysis into training)
- Curriculum Development
- ARSOF Captains Career Course Small Group Instruction
Marine Special Operations Command (MARSOC), Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC)
At the Marine Special Operations Command (MARSOC), Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) at Camp Lejeune, NC, our employees provide full-time and part-time, on call personnel as instructors for the Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape (SERE) course. PTP provides fully qualified SERE Subject Matter Experts (SME)/Instructors who stay abreast of and remain proficient in the latest SERE techniques, tactics, and procedures. PTP instructors trained future Marine Raiders in the arts and sciences of evading capture, surviving in the wild, and resisting enemy interrogation if they ever are captured.
Elements of SERE training include the following:
- Academic Training
- Survival and Evasion Exercises
- Resistance and Escape Training Labs
- SERE TTP refresher training
- Personnel Recovery (PR) fundamentals (Planning and preparation)
- Personnel Recovery Management System (PRMS)
U. S. Army Fires Center of Excellence (FCOE)
At the U. S. Army Fires Center of Excellence (FCOE) and Fort Sill, OK, PTP provided instructors for the two-week long Resident and MTT Joint Fires Observer Courses, as well as three-week, non-contiguous JFO courses to US Army and US Marine Officers at the Field Artillery Basic Officer’s Leadership Course (BOLC). We also provided a four-week Fire Support (13F) Advanced Individual Training (AIT) course as well.
Our specific tasks include:
- Conducting Academic and Simulator Instruction
- Operating the Call for Fire Trainers (CFFT) and Deployable Virtual Training Environment (DVTE) Simulators
- Providing input to Government Training Developers for the Joint Fires Observer (JFO) Program of Instruction (POI), lesson plans and scenarios.
US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM)
At the US Southern Command, PTP provided Historian and Knowledge Management (KM)/Knowledge Engineer (KE) Support at SOUTHCOM Headquarters. We maintained and preserved historical accounts of SOUTHCOM activities, ensured SOUTHCOM systematically collects, organized and shared knowledge, supported the senior leader decision making cycle, attained an effective KM program, and preserved/maintained/managed stored enterprise content and information.
Our tasks include:
- Data and Information Collection, Retrieval, and Dissemination
- Oral History Interviews
- Reports, Technical Writing, and Research
- Knowledge Engineering/ Re-engineering, and Organizational Transformation
- Knowledge Repositories and Portals
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Environment
- Studies and other Project Initiatives