We work with all Law firms, from large to small, to manage your legal IT services needs. PTP provides IT services specifically designed for law firms. Whether you are a business executive looking for a trusted partner to take IT off your hands, or you’re an IT executive looking for expertise to address specific IT projects or functions. No matter the solution, PTP works closely with you to make sure the needs of your firm’s partners, associates, staff and clients are met.
With PTP’s IT Management Solutions for Law Firms, you can eliminate the burden and distraction of maintaining your own IT infrastructure. We host, manage, maintain and support your network, servers, desktops and applications for one monthly fee. We take care of hardware and software upgrades, security updates, disaster recovery, backups and more—anything associated with managing information technology.
Additional IT Services
- IT Consulting Services for the Law Firm IT Executive – We have completed hundreds of IT consulting projects specifically for the legal community. Our IT consulting services cover a broad spectrum of requirements, enabling you to work closely with our senior engineers to refine your technology needs and ensure your requirements are met. Our clients look to us as a “trusted IT advisor,” as well as an extension of their IT team if they’re too back-logged or don’t have a particular expertise in-house.
- Hosted Applications for Law Firms – Whether you are with a small and growing law firm, or a multi-national enterprise firm, legal IT services and industry-specific solutions from PTP can improve your firm’s day-to-day operations and bottom line.
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Web Hosting Services
- Content Management Systems – Choosing the right content management system (CMS) for your website—and implementing it effectively—are critical factors in the success of your online strategy.
- Application Development – PTP’s application development practice focuses on SharePoint and Web content management solutions. We work with top vendors, including Microsoft and Liferay and use industry best practices for developing custom solutions.