PTP provides valuable support services for military logistics operations, and we assure that your operations run effectively, timely and efficiently. Our expertise in planning and management of materials, services, and information make us a valuable partner for any logistics effort.
We provide our customers with:
- Facilities Management
- Spares Management
- Acquisition and Life Cycle Management
- Warehouse and Storage Facility Operation and Management
- Program Management / Project Management
- Material and Supplies Acquisition and Management
- Systems Engineering Services
- Field Problem Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Needs Assessment
- Systems Assessment
- Technical Procedures and Manuals Development
- Maintenance Procedures Development
- Inventory and Asset Management
PTP is experienced in designing technical procedures and guidelines for successful and efficient logistics operations. We take assessments of current processes and develop procedures, manuals, and technical documentation that create streamlined processes and efficient logistics management operations.
Logistics Assessment & Analysis
Our Subject Matter Experts review and analyze procedures to assure logistics operations are being performed on the most effective and efficient manner. PTP examines current and future needs, then defines objectives, develops strategies, and establishes procedures.
Operations & Management
PTP is experienced in handling the operations and management of warehousing, storage, and maintenance facilities. Our employees carry up-to-date and relevant industry certifications.