CIO-SP3 Small Business
The PTP Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business contract provides the full range of IT products, services and solutions to support federal Chief Information Officers (CIO) worldwide.
To view People, Technology and Processes, LLC (PTP) contract information for CIO-SP3 Small Business, click the following URL:
To view complete contract information for CIO-SP3 Small business click the following URL:
Contract Number: HHSN316201800027W
Prompt Payment Terms: None
- 10- year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (Period of Performance 04/02/2018 to 04/29/2022)
- IT solutions for commercial and non-commercial
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Streamlined ordering of required IT solutions and services at reasonable prices
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
CIO-SP3 Small Business is a 10-year multiple award IDIQ contract whose task orders may be Time and Materials (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), or Cost Sharing (CS).
Scope of Services
The CIO-SP3 Small Business contract is designed to provide the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Health and Human Services, and all other federal agencies a streamlined ordering process to acquire a wide range of IT services and solutions. These IT services include but are not limited to health, health science, biomedical-related, and general IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements.