CIO-SP3 Small Business
The PTP Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business contract provides the full range of IT products, services and solutions to support federal Chief Information Officers (CIO) worldwide.
Prompt Payment Terms: None
- 10- year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (Period of Performance 04/02/2018 to 04/29/2022)
- IT solutions for commercial and non-commercial
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Streamlined ordering of required IT solutions and services at reasonable prices
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
CIO-SP3 Small Business is a 10-year multiple award IDIQ contract whose task orders may be Time and Materials (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), or Cost Sharing (CS).
Scope of Services
The CIO-SP3 Small Business contract is designed to provide the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Health and Human Services, and all other federal agencies a streamlined ordering process to acquire a wide range of IT services and solutions. These IT services include but are not limited to health, health science, biomedical-related, and general IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements.